Sunday, July 31, 2011

Will you consider including synchronous tools in your future EFL classroom in Saudi Arabia? Will there be any drawbacks?”

    

    
      Using synchronous tools are such big benefits for students that help them to reacquire a language. For me as future teacher, I would be using synchronous tools with my students to let them practice the language and improving their listening and speaking skills. I would be able also to make the students interacting in real context. There are many tools that we can use with our student s such as: voicethread, voxopop and voki. Using those tools with the student will make them confident and exciting to learn the language because the topics will contain discussion or experiences that students have been through. Those tools are also help in sharing the experiences with others and comment it in. they also help students to work in group and starting to interact a topic by acting as (teacher and student), (boss and worker) which will be helpful for student to using the language fluently and improving their speaking and listening skills. For me it was an interesting thing that I enjoyed using it with my friends to learning English language.



No comments:

Post a Comment